You can volunteer from your own home using your phone and computer!
Ideal for persons with limited mobility or transportation, lifting restrictions, stay at home moms/dads, etc. Our call center representatives work remotely from home 1-5 days a month, processing client requests.
Primary duties include:
- Monitoring HELP voicemail lines for client requests
- Returning client calls
- Documenting details of the client request as needed
- Cooperating with program coordinators to ensure that clients receive the services they need
Requirements for Call Center Representatives
As a member of a Call Center Support team, general requirements and skills include:
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- Phone Skills – Must be able to effectively converse on the telephone to communicate with clients and team members
- Computer Skills – Volunteers must have a computer with Internet access in order to enter information into our online client database systems
Note: We are always in need of bilingual coordinators who are able to serve Spanish-speaking clients.
Minimum time commitment is one half day Monday through Friday per month.
To volunteer as a Call Center Support representative, submit a Volunteer Application today!