Apr 13, 2019, 8:30am - 3:00pm
Gaithersburg High School, Auditorium
101 Education Blvd.
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
ROAD MAP TO SUCCE$$
A BANK ON GAITHERSBURG
10TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT
“Road Map to Success” is a free, fun-filled, kid friendly event designed to promote financial empowerment, employment opportunities and community resources. It includes a job fair, resource tables, fun activities for all ages, and raffle drawings throughout the day. One lucky winner will receive $500 towards a non-revolving bill and there will be a prize for the best entrepreneurial idea pitch. Child care is available for 4 to 13 years old, but slots are limited. Registration is required. More details will be available as the event draws nearer.
The highlight of the event will be a keynote address by Michelle Singletary, a nationally known, syndicated personal finance columnist who is featured in The Washington Post. Michelle uses her collected wisdom and rigorously tested financial strategies to motivate others and offer insights into the world of personal finance. She helps her audiences discover practical ways to achieve financial freedom and experience what it truly means to live a life of financial peace and prosperity.
- Job Fair (closes at 12:30 p.m.)
- Youth Activities (ages 9-13) and Free Child Care (ages 4-8). Space Limited. Reservations Required
- Financial, Housing, Employment/Career Resources – Know Your Credit Score
- Side Hustle – Prize for Best Entrepreneurial Idea worth $250 (must be present)
- Door Prizes + Grand Prize worth $500 (must be present)
Keynote Address at 1 p.m. by Washington Post Financial Columnist, Michelle Singletary
RSVP ON OUR FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE @BankOnGaithersburg