Gaithersburg HELP provides services to Gaithersburg area residents.
Client eligibility is based on need. Our programs include:
- Food – enough groceries for 3 to 5 days based on family size
- Infant Needs – diapers and formula
- Prescription Funding – limited funding for immediate Rx needs
- Transportation – rides to medical and service agency appointments
- Referrals to Other Services – for residents facing eviction and utility disconnection; and referral information for other financial needs
Gaithersburg HELP provides services to Gaithersburg area residents. Our service area includes all of zip codes 20877, 20878, 20879, 20880, and 20886, plus parts of:
- 20850 (west of Shady Grove Rd and north of Piney Meetinghouse Rd)
- 20855 (west of Redland Rd/Muncaster Rd)
- 20882 (south of Brink Rd and west of Olney-Laytonsville Rd)
Call our voicemail service at 301-216-2510, select the service needed (i.e., Food/Infant Needs, Prescription Funding, Transportation, Financial Support and Referrals), then clearly leave your name and phone number (please repeat your number) so our volunteers can call you back to begin the service process.