Want to make a difference in your community but not sure where to start?
How To Volunteer
There are numerous volunteer opportunities at Gaithersburg HELP. A majority are during weekday business hours, but a few weekend and evening options are also available. We rely heavily on our network of volunteers to provide services for these areas and divisions:
Please see this guide from the National Council for Aging Care, The Benefits Of Volunteering – And How You Can Get Started.
You CAN make a difference, so consider submitting an online Volunteer Application
Our current priority needs are:
- Call Center – Prescription Financial
- Call Center – Bilingual Assistance
- Call Center – Transportation Requests
- Driver – Client Transportation
- Technical Assistant – Pantry (must be available weekdays, between 2-3:30pm; expertise in: MS Windows and file management; browsers; strong MS Excel skills)