Do you have grant writing/coordinating experience? We are looking for a volunteer to track ongoing and new grant possibilities plus write or assign others to work on various grants.
- Supervises & assigns duties to a team of grant writers
- Responsible for the yearly grant applications to the City of Gaithersburg, Montgomery County, State of Maryland MEFP program
- Ensures that proper billing and reporting is provided for each of these grants/contracts
- Works with the Fundraising Committee and the Executive Committee to research additional grant opportunities and prepare grant applications that appear promising
- Work may be completed at home; must have computer & Internet access
- Knowledge of grant writing preferable
Time commitment varies:
- approximately 20 hours per application
- January about 40 hours
- March – 20 hours for MEFP application
- 4 hours for each quarter report in January, April, July and October
Contact Us to apply.